Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SNEEK PEEK!

AMAZING DEBUT For VINTAGE LIVING!

I was on my home from work today and just happened to be passing by Vintage Living in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Do you know what an amazing shop this is! Well you will soon find out for yourself May 1st when Where Women Create hits the newstands! Rebecca had just received her copy of the magazine and I was so fortunate to get a SNEEK PEEK! An amazing 12 pages of glorious photos and writings from her quaint and elegant vintage artisan shop! Becky and I had a lovely conversation of happenings in the magazine as well as the shop! Its so exciting to see a shop and sweet person you truly know be published in such a BIG WAY!

I am sorry there are no pictures from the magazine, this was just a sneek peek for me! So until May 1st please just click on her blog she just posted Spring comes to Vintage Living for your sneek peek!

Thank you Becky for a delghtful converstion and a perfect way to complete my day!

Peace,
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww you are too kind Judy! Thank you so much. I enjoyed our visit so much. You are such a sweetheart! Stop by anytime, I love our visits.
    Have a wonderful week
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete