Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Etsy Now!

So, after 10 successful years of selling on ebay, (kiwiandemory) and 2 years away.....I am now selling again, this time on Etsy! DesignsbyIntrigue. Well, Intrigue Designs was already taken, so I am DesignsbyIntrigue. Anyway, its such an easy site to use, and filled with so many talented artists! I'm glad to be back!

And since its a new year, I decided to go through my inventory and I can't even believe all of the wonderful things I have! You know, out of sight out of mind! Well not any more! For starters, I have listed the cutest, vintage patterns circa 1919. A little girls extra sweet bonnet and dress, and several boys clothing and cap patterns. Even if you don't sew, the vintage sketches on the envelopes are absolutely adorable! I hope you get a chance to take a look!



Peace,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment